You are here
More than 97% of kids play video games. How are today’s leading educators inside and outside the classroom using game as motivation and as a learning tool? This episode of iQ: smartparent examines the world of games and how they help kids learn to solve problems and explore new ideas.
This epsiode premiered at 8:30 PM on Thursday, November 12th. You can still join us on Twitter with our hashtag #iQ: smartparent and join the conversation!
- 10 Surprising Ways to Spot a Great Video Game
- 24 Video Games You Can Feel Good About After School
- 3 Ways to Maximize Kids' Learning With Technology
- Can Apps or Games Help My Kid's Mind Stay Active During School Breaks?
- Does Playing Lots of Video Games Benefit My Kid In Any Way?
- Games in the Classroom: What the Research Says
- Gaming the Curriculum
- Graphite - to help educators find the best digital media for the classroom
- How and Why Do Games Help Kids Learn?
- Is My Minecraft Obsessed Kid Learning Anything While He Plays?
- The Benefits of Interactive Games in the Classroom
- The Social and Emotional Benefits of Gaming: Metacognition and Relationships
- What's Really Best for Learning?