- 5 Klondike ice cream sandwiches
- 1 48-oz container Breyers ice cream cake ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 48-oz container Breyers natural vanilla, slightly softened
- 9 Klondike 100-calorie bars
- Chocolate sauce, for topping (Optional)
- Whipped cream, for topping (Optional)
- In a 8-in-by-8.5-in baking dish, cover the bottom of the pan with Klondike ice cream sandwiches. You will need to cut one of them in half to fit at the ends. (Optional: You can line the pan in parchment paper if you want to lift the whole cake out at the end for cutting.)
- Spoon 3/4 of the Breyers ice cream cake ice cream onto the layer of ice cream sandwiches, and smooth into an even layer. Make sure to push the ice cream into any cracks between the sandwiches.
- Arrange Klondike 100-calorie bars into an even layer on top of the ice cream, making sure the ends of each bar touch each other.
- Spoon 1/4 of the Breyers ice cream cake ice cream and the natural vanilla ice cream on top of the Klondike bars. Smooth the ice cream into an even layer, being careful not to crack the Klondike bars.
- Place ice cream cake in the freezer for an hour before serving. Allow to sit for a couple minutes before slicing, or run a knife under hot water to make slicing easier.