Just Summer Concert: Alejandro Pinzón Quintet
The Chamber Music Pittsburgh Just Summer Series lights up The Highline in Pittsburgh’s South Side with three free community parties this August. Returning after last year’s success, Just Summer features a vibrant mix of top performers in Pittsburgh in a family friendly riverfront setting. Each concert showcases a different style of music, showing off the range and versatility of what chamber music can be.
Composer, musician, and “Maestro Tango” Alejandro Pinzón performs an eclectic mix with a string quartet, featuring three members from the Grammy Award–winning Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
- Attendees will experience a live concert in the summer sun with a great view of the rivers
- Folks can make a day of it with cocktails at nearby De Fer and drinks and food at Sly Fox Brewery and Restaurant, two iconic Pittsburgh-based companies
- Attendees get two hours of free on-site parking
- Every event is family friendly and accessible; just bring a blanket or chairs to get extra cozy for the show
- Attire is casual
- No need to RSVP or register!
The Highline - 339 McKean St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219